What to expect at OFN.Church
At OFN.Church, you'll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at a OFN.Church. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- Each service to last about one hour.
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- High-energy worship music.
- Fun teaching and a safe environment for your kids.
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. LifeGroups are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with.
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at OFN.Church or connect with one of our pastors to get started.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to follow Christ. As an individual, family, or part of a LifeGroup, you can find tools for growth here.
Your family will enjoy:
- Something for every age group. Birth - Kindergarten offer age-specific lessons capture kids attention and imagination while fun activities help with scripture memorization. 1st - 5th kids discover who God is and feel confident about who they are in Him.